Nicole Adams -- Pre-K Teacher
Joy Liu -- Pre-K Assistant
Registration Information for 2022-2023
The Carroll County Public Schools’ Pre-Kindergarten is an intervention program and interested parents may stop by the office for an interest form after March 1st.
Who is eligible for Carroll County Public Schools' Pre-Kindergarten Program?
• There is no cost to parents who meet the eligibility requirements.
• Children of families who qualify under the Free and Reduced Meal income guidelines.
• Children who are homeless.
• Children in foster care.
• All eligible children must be residents of Carroll County.
• All eligible children must be 4-years-old on or before September 1st.
• If Pre-K spaces are available, CCPS may enroll additional children who have school readiness needs.
Did You Know...
• Transportation is provided to most students.
• Either breakfast or lunch is offered depending on the time of the class.
• Classes start the Monday after Labor Day and meet five days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day EXCEPT for Elmer Wolfe and Cranberry Station (both are full day programs) and on early dismissal dates.
Interested in Pre-K for your child?
• Contact your school or visit the CCPS website www.carrollk12.org for an interest form.
• For additional questions contact: CCPS Department of Curriculum and Instructional Resources 410-751-3101.
• For Interpretation Services call: 410-386-1699.
• For Parent Resources contact: The Judy Center at 410-751-3613.