Nicole Adams -- Pre-K Teacher
Kristy Cook-Costello -- Pre-K Assistant
The Carroll County Public Schools’ Pre-Kindergarten is a program for students who meet the eligibility requirement below. If you are interested in filling out a PreK interest form, please fill access the document online through the link below. You will be contacted to schedule an enrollment appointment during the third week in April.
Who is eligible for Carroll County Public Schools' Pre-Kindergarten Program?
• There is no cost to parents who meet the eligibility requirements.
• Children of families who qualify under the Free and Reduced Meal income guidelines.
• Children who are homeless.
• Children in foster care.
• All eligible children must be residents of Carroll County.
• All eligible children must be 4-years-old on or before September 1st.
• If Pre-K spaces are available, CCPS may enroll additional children who have school readiness needs.
Did You Know...
• Transportation is provided to most students.
• Either breakfast or lunch is offered depending on the time of the class.
• Classes start the Monday after Labor Day and meet five days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day EXCEPT for Elmer Wolfe and Cranberry Station (both are full day programs) and on early dismissal dates.
Interested in Pre-K for your child?
• Contact your school or visit the CCPS website www.carrollk12.org for an interest form.
• For additional questions contact: CCPS Department of Curriculum and Instructional Resources 410-751-3101.
• For Interpretation Services call: 410-386-1699.
• For Parent Resources contact: The Judy Center at 410-751-3613.